Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Bixby Bridge.
On the California Coast!
McWay Falls (Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park).

Travel Notes: Highway One.

I wasn't gonna leave without this shot...so I kept driving. On the way back

I got a BETTER shot of the bridge! I left the racetrack early

for this to happen. No music...just total driving concentration!

But when driving home...Herbie Hancock has got the

groove!

These images will soon be available in the JRC!

(James Ranells Collection)

Contact: shutterbug043@yahoo.com

3 comments:

kenreport said...

Jim..... these are beautiful.... keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Cthu1hu said...

What a great waterfall! What a great shot!!

I just happened to stop by here after I saw your comment on a friend's blog (The Cassandra Complex). I love your Civil War reenactment photos - you capture the life and character of the reenactors really well.

Top stuff.

Cthu1hu said...

Stupid HTML links going haywire. What I meant to say was:

The Cassandra Complex

Much better :)